USED Xterra Women's Vector Pro Wetsuit
GENTLY USED TRIATHLON WETSUITS AT SIGNIFICANTLY DISCOUNTS PRICES
The 2015 Vector Pro Fullsuit is more than just new looks. Based on the design of the original Vector Pro, worn in more Ironman and Ironman 70.3 races than any other wetsuit in the world, the Vector Pro improves on the qualities of buoyancy and speed of its predecessor. With the interior lined with X-FLEX LINER 2.0, the Vector Pro is easier to transition into and out of. Designed with upgraded neoprene, the Vector Pro provides more overall flexibility and buoyancy, giving swimmers a unique advantage.
Worn in more Ironman races than any other wetsuit, the Vector Pro Fullsuit is designed for optimum speed and flexibility, with added arm/shoulder panels to allow greater range of motion of swim strokes, simulating the experience of wearing a sleeveless wetsuit.
● 6 anatomically-correct arm/shoulder panels allow for a natural range of motion in the swim stroke, for faster, smoother swimming with less effort
● Lower-profile collar adds comfort and increased durability, ensuring that the suit stays intact and in place
● X-MAX Seam Seal technology uses a triple layer of glue and double-blind stitching to ensure long-lasting waterproof seams
● FRONT: 5.0 mm-thick neoprene from neck to ankles
● BACK: 3 mm neoprene
● ARMS/SHOULDERS: 1.5 mm Super GKA neoprene
● Fully coated with the slickest skin coating, maintaining a 0.03 drag coefficient
● High-quality X-FLEX liner lines the entire interior of the suit, allowing the wetsuit to stretch in all four directions and return to its original shape (most mid-level wetsuits only use a high quality liner in the arms)
● Red X logo on the chest, left arm and below the Velcro
● White X logo on the inside torso lining
● Forearm catch panels for effective “catch-pull” stroke
● Fully adjustable Velcro neck closure
● 2” zipper protector flap inside the suit
● Sturdy zipper + 30” lanyard with 1” Velcro patch for versatile fastening
Please Note: USED Hurricane Wetsuits can not be returned. No exceptions.
All of the USED Wetsuits we sell are in generally good condition and have been inspected for any signs of extreme wear. We do our best to ensure that all the stitches and seams are secure and the neoprene is in good condition. Many wetsuits however will have small defects or tears which can be repaired with wetsuit glue. All USED wetsuits are sold "As-Is".