USED Xterra Vortex Full Wetsuit
Ideal for athletes for who want an all-around wetsuit to use while training and racing, the new Vortex Fullsuit continues to offer the perfect combination of performance, flexibility, and durability. The interior is lined with X-FLEX LINER 2.0, for smoother transitions, and its upgraded neoprene provides greater overall flexibility and buoyancy
XTERRA’s most dynamic and most popular fullsuit wetsuit is the best selling fullsuit in North America since 2010. Offering the perfect combination of performance, flexibility and durability for triathletes of every level, the Vortex Fullsuit is an all around wetsuit for training & racing.
● 2 arm/shoulder panels for flexibility and range of motion
● Lower-profile collar adds comfort and increased durability to ensure that the suit will stay intact and in place
● X-MAX Seam-Seal technology uses a triple layer of glue and double-blind stitching to ensure long-lasting waterproof seams
● FRONT: 5.0 mm-thick neoprene from neck to ankles
● BACK: 3 mm neoprene
● ARMS/SHOULDERS: 1.5 mm Super GKA neoprene
● Fully coated with X-SLICE Composite Skin Coating to reduce drag and friction
● High-quality X-FLEX liner lines the entire interior of the suit, allowing the wetsuit to stretch in all four directions and return to its original shape (most mid-level wetsuits only use a high quality liner in the arms)
● Yellow X logo on the chest, left shoulder and below the Velcro
● White X logo on the inside torso lining
● Scale-like forearm catch panels for effective “catch-pull” stroke
● Fully adjustable Velcro neck closure
● 2” zipper protector flap inside the suit
● Sturdy zipper + 30” lanyard with 1” Velcro patch for versatile fastening
Please Note: USED Hurricane Wetsuits can not be returned. No exceptions.
All of the USED Wetsuits we sell are in generally good condition and have been inspected for any signs of extreme wear. We do our best to ensure that all the stitches and seams are secure and the neoprene is in good condition. Many wetsuits however will have small defects or tears which can be repaired with wetsuit glue. All USED wetsuits are sold "As-Is".