Used Xterra Vortex Sleeveless Wetsuit
GENTLY USED TRIATHLON WETSUITS AT SIGNIFICANTLY DISCOUNTS PRICES
The Vortex Sleeveless redefines XTERRA's most popular sleeveless wetsuit. Optimally designed for increased flexibility and buoyancy, the Vortex Sleeveless is ideal for athletes who want an all-around wetsuit in the water. The sleeveless design provides natural range of motion while racing and training, providing athletes the best output per stroke.
XTERRA’s most popular sleeveless wetsuit is the best selling sleeveless triathlon wetsuit in North America since 2010. An all-around wetsuit for training & racing, Vortex Sleeveless Maximum-thickness neoprene increases buoyancy while the sleeveless design gives an increased free range of motion and cooler swim.
● Sleeveless design allows for a more natural feel in the water, reducing drag and increasing freedom of movement
● Lower-profile collar adds comfort and increased durability to ensure that the suit will stay intact and in place
● X-MAX Seam-Seal technology uses a triple layer of glue and double-blind stitching to ensure long-lasting waterproof seams
● FRONT: 5.0 mm-thick neoprene from neck to ankles
● BACK: 3 mm Super GKA neoprene
● Fully coated with X-SLICE Composite Skin Coating to reduce drag and friction
● High-quality X-FLEX liner lines the entire interior of the suit, allowing the wetsuit to stretch in all four directions and return to its original shape (most mid-level wetsuits only use a high quality liner in the arms)
● Yellow X logo on the chest
● White X logo on the inside torso lining
● Padded arm openings fit closely to the body
● Fully adjustable Velcro neck closure
● 2” zipper protector flap inside the suit
● Sturdy zipper + 30” lanyard with 1” Velcro patch for versatile fastening
Please Note: USED Hurricane Wetsuits can not be returned. No exceptions.
All of the USED Wetsuits we sell are in generally good condition and have been inspected for any signs of extreme wear. We do our best to ensure that all the stitches and seams are secure and the neoprene is in good condition. Many wetsuits however will have small defects or tears which can be repaired with wetsuit glue. All USED wetsuits are sold "As-Is".