XLAB DELTA 105
Low cost single bottle carrier with NEW Italian-made cage. Featuring 60% more cage grip force than original model!
Single bottle system neatly tucks one bottle behind your saddle for easy access to hydration
Perfect location for an extra bottle when taking on longer training rides or Century rides
NEW upgraded Italian-made, XENON cages increase cage grip force by 60% over original model
Mounts low to not hinder your ability to get on and off the bike
Ideal for first-time rear hydration system buyers
- Ergonomically designed so you can easily access the bottle even with limited flexibility
- No trouble getting on and off the bike. The low mounting position provides enough clearance to easily swing your leg over the saddle
- Adjust bottle height by up to 1” to perfectly position to your comfort level
Worry-free bottle security
- High-gripping XENON cages tout an 8 lb grip force (approx) – within the ideal range of rear system grip force for worry-free bottle retention
- Strong, sturdy mount prevents swaying, rattling and vibration
Adds and extra Bottle
These systems are also ideal for longer training rides or Century rides, where an extra bottle is necessary so you can have your favorite mix with you at all times.
- AERODYNAMIC LOCATION – Mounting to the saddle rails in the rider’s draft allows for clean aerodynamics and easy access. Great way to increase your speed.
- STABLE DESIGN – Strong, sturdy mounting. The material used on the carrier is high strength and will not sway, allowing for fast, safe access to the bottle.
- SPECIAL CAGE DESIGN – The cage design is funnel shaped allowing for easy insertion of your bottle.
- HIGH GRIPPING CAGE – The cage grips the bottle with 5lbs of tested force to prevent slippage.
- ANTI-VIBRATION – Using Loctite and locknuts, the screws are locked in place for safety and security.
- MULTI-STRIKE REPAIR HOLDER OPTION – Hold your entire repair kit between the mount & cage.