Zensah Compression Leg Sleeves
About the Product
Zensah has developed the best compression leg sleeves using a special knitting process and fabric unique to their leg sleeves. The Zensah compression leg sleeves are made with gradient compression which provides wide ribbing in the front for shin support and tight ribbing in the back for calf support.
Zensah compression leg sleeves are made with Zensah Fabric. This means that each pair of leg sleeves has silver ions to help regulate skin temperature and fight bacteria, making them the best leg sleeves available. The compression leg sleeves can be worn during training or for recovery to increase oxygen blood flow to the muscles of the lower leg. The more oxygen the muscles receive the faster they recover, allowing athletes to push the envelope in their training. The compression leg sleeves are ideal for runners, cyclists and triathletes and anyone else who is on their feet. It can be worn during training, recovery or for traveling. Be sure to try the best compression leg sleeves today.
Compression Leg Sleeves Ships in Pairs.
The Zensah compression leg sleeves are unique in that they, unlike other leg sleeves, provide pinpoint Compression to the front and back of the leg. The dual action support in the compression leg sleeves were developed by a professional athletic trainer.
- Compression leg sleeves support increased blood circulation for improved sport performance and recovery
- Gradient compression: wide ribbing in the front for shin support and tight ribbing in the back for calf support
- Zensah fabric with silver ions regulates skin temperature and fights bacteria
- Breathable, moisture wicking, seamless construction for comfort
- Ideal for runners, cyclists, triathletes, and anyone who would like to increase the blood flow in their lower legs
- Made of 90% Nylon, 10% Spandex